By agreeing to use InktankIR.com to generate and maintain your investor relations website (“Service”) as provided by Inktank Communications LLC (“Inktank”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
Inktank reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time without notice. These terms will apply to any modifications, enhancements or changes to the Service as my launch after your agreement to these Terms. The current version of the Terms will always be accessible to you at this page.
Inktank reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time if you should violate these Terms. You agree to use the Service at your own discretion and risk.
A. Terms of Your Account
- You must be an authorized party to use this Service and will verify the same by providing Inktank with a signed, stamped authorization on corporate stationery of the listed entity you represent prior to your use of the Service. You will similarly provide Inktank with signed authorization to obtain your share price information (current, historical and future) for the duration of your use of the Service from EGID or any other provider Inktank deems appropriate.
- You must provide Inktank with your full name and valid means of contact (including telephone, physical address, mobile telephone and personal email address) to use this Service.
- If at any time you should leave the employ of your company, you must provide Inktank with the contact information in A(2), above, for your successor.
- Each login is for use only by a single person. If your company needs to provide access to the Service for more than one person, you must request separate login IDs for each person.
- You are solely responsible for all Content you may post to the Service and accept all liability for the posting of said content, whether you post the content via your login or request in writing that Inktank do so for you.
- You certify that any content you post to the Service is yours to post, meaning you own the copyright or have legally licensed any third-party content, including (but not limited to) imagery, data and downloads.
- Provision of Real Time and 15-Minute Delay stock information and all historical stock data is via license from EGID. You agree to release Inktank from any liability that may be caused by errors or omissions in EGID’s data and by the delivery or non-delivery of EGID’s service.
- Inktank will not be liable under its Service Level Agreement for Uptime of the Service for any issues caused by third-party providers including EGID, YouTube or other similar services.
- You bear sole and exclusive responsibility for ensuring that your use of the Service meets and / or does not violate any regulatory requirements or legislation in your jurisdiction.
B. Payment Terms
- Payment for the Service is for a 12-month term from the date you agree to use the Service by either first uploading data to the Service or by requesting Inktank to upload data for you.
- You agree to pay in advance for the period of use as governed by your subscription option (ie: quarterly or annually).
- Payment is non-refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, duties or other fees imposed by taxing or regulatory authorities except for clients based in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The Service is tax exempt in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel the Service at any time — without eligibility for a refund — provided you do so in writing to email@example.com.
- All of your data is immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation and cannot be recovered. It is your responsibility to download your own data prior to cancellation if you wish to do so.
- Inktank may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Service if at any time we learn that you are not an authorized agent of the company for whom you establish an account to use the Service. This may entail automatic deletion of all data and / or archiving of the data for provision to the authorities.
D. Other Conditions
- The Service is provided “as-is” and “as-available.” You agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- The Service may be hosted at Amazon Web Services or such other providers as Inktank may designate. You confirm you will not use the Service in such a manner as would violate those Terms of Service.
- You certify that you are not an Agent or Agency and that you will not re-sell the Service to other parties. These services are provided solely to Listed Companies for the purpose of creating, hosting and maintaining Investor Relations Websites. Any other use requires the consent of Inktank. Inktank retains all intellectual property rights associated with the operation of the Service, its name, architecture, code and other features.
- You will not use Email Alerts, RSS or any other feature of the Service to disseminate unwanted or unsolicited messages.
- You will not upload to the Service any file containing viruses, worms or any form of malware or cause the Service to be exposed to the same.
E. Limitations on Liability
- Inktank does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free as a result of errors on the part of the hosting service or any other party. Inktank will not assume liability for any damage arising from interruption of the Service, security of the Service or for any errors or omissions in the Service. Inktank will, however, take all steps that, in its sole view, are sufficient to ensure that the Service is available on a regular basis.
- Inktank does not and will not warrant that the Service will be delivered in an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free manner, but will take all steps that, in its sole opinion, are sufficient to minimize any interruptions or errors that may from time to time arise.
- You agree that you will defend and hold harmless Inktank, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any and all third-party liability cllaims, damages or costs as may arise (including, but not limited to, the fees of legal counsel) arising from your use of the Service, your infringement of these Terms or of any breach of intellectual property rights you may cause.